Muziekgebouw Eindhoven has been identified by the Belastingdienst (Dutch tax authority) as cultural organization of public benefit (ANBI).
Muziekgebouw Frits Philips Eindhoven NV
KVK (chamber of commerce) registration number: 17071113
Bank account number: NL 39 RABO 0166304883 (EUR)
5611 DK Eindhoven
5600 AX EINDHOVEN
Objectives according to the statutes
The objectives of Muziekgebouw Eindhoven are:
- the exploitation, both artistic and commercial, of the Muziekgebouw in Eindhoven, to provide a diverse selection of music to all members of the population and with a high level of accessibility for all members of the population
- the establishment and acquisition of, participation in, collaboration with, organisation of as well as (providing) financiering to other enterprises, in whatever legal form
- to perform all other further actions relating to the fullest extent or conducive to the above
Mission and core ambitions
Muziekgebouw Eindhoven has the mission to offer a high quality programme to the general public. The Muziekgebouw also wants to provide a contribution to the cultural infrastructure of the city and the national and international musical communities. Alongside offering a good and varied basic programme (concerts for a wide audience), the focus of the Muziekgebouw lies explicitly on:
1. international concert selection
2. development of top-class talent
3. own productions
4. innovative connections.
Board composition and remuneration policies
Direction: W. Vringer
drs. T. Sanders (chairman)
drs. N. Meijer (chairman)
drs. H. Hendriks
The Supervisory Board is unpaid.
The management and employees are remunerated according to the conditions of employment of the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven NV.
Current report on the activities and financial accountability
The annual report of the enterprise and the financial accountability is published by the Kamer van Koophandel in Eindhoven under number 17071113 and as such is openly available upon request and can be viewed via www.kvk.nl.
Hier vindt u de balans en de staat van baten en lasten. Please note: Dutch spoken.