Ticket return policy
Did you buy concert ticket but it turns out you unexpectedly won't be able to make it? For classical concerts we offer a return policy. Please note, however, that this policy excludes all other concert genres (pop, world, jazz, kids). We advise using weetwaarjekoopt.nl to safely sell on your tickets to someone else.
General conditions concerning ticket returns
- You can return your tickets up to three days before the concert.
- You can only return tickets to classical concerts and concerts by philharmonie zuidnederland. Please note that tickets to pop, world, jazz and kids concerts cannot be returned.
- You will either receive a voucher to match the value of your tickets or you can use the same amount to buy tickets to another (classical) concert (Muziekgebouw Eindhoven or philharmonie zuidnederland).
- Tickets can be returned at the box office or by telephone: 040 244 20 20 (Mon - Fri 13h00-17h00).
Our box office is situated in the Heuvel shopping center, next to our café Meneer Frits.
- Vouchers remain valid for two years; your right to the value of your voucher will expire after two years.
- Muziekgebouw Eindhoven and philharmonie zuidnederland have the right to exclude certain concerts from the option to return tickets
In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our box office:
Visit: Mon - Fri bewteen 13h00 and 17h00
Tel: 040 244 20 20