The Muziekgebouw Eindhoven friends association
The Frits Philips Muziekgebouw in Eindhoven has a mission: to offer an unforgettable musical experience to a wide audience. This mission can only be achieved with the involvement and generosity of people who care about the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven. This is why we would like to invite you to become a Friend of the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven.
The Friends Association
The Muziekgebouw Eindhoven Friends Association is an active association that is closely involved behind the scenes at the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven. The Friends have a special place in their hearts for the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven. Their contribution makes it possible for wide audiences to continue to enjoy unforgettable musical experiences in one of Europe’s finest concert venues, both now and in the future. The Association supports the development of young talent in this way. The Friends also make an important contribution to the Storioni Festival by making the freely-accessible ‘Friend Tables’ possible (the Friends Tables offer interesting lectures about music).
The benefits of becoming a friend:
- Friends get a 20% discount on performances that have been specially selected for Friends!
- We organise free, additional activities which take place around a number of other performances, such as a Meet & Greet or a special introduction, exclusively for friends.
- Friends regularly receive the ‘Friends Newsletter’ which contains special concerts and promotions.
- Exclusive Friends Excursions at discounted rates: cultural trips including transport, a tour and of course a concert – and all at a very preferential price!
- Friends are invited to the annual meeting in April which is followed by a concert.
Become a Friend!
Do you have a special place in your heart for the Muziekgebouw Eindhoven? Become a Friend and enjoy exclusive benefits and special Friends promotions. Membership for the whole season costs only €50 for two people or €30 for one. Register to become a friend by calling us on +31 (0)40 244 2020 between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m, by coming to the ticket desk in person or filling in Become a Friend form on our website.