Frequently asked questions
- What time does the Box Office open prior to a concert?
Our Box Office is open 13h00-17h00 Mon-Sat, and an hour and a quarter prior to each concert.
- What time do the doors of the hall open?
This depends on sound checks and other logistics. The doors to the hall usually open 15 minutes prior to the concert.
- Where can I find the Box Office?
Our Box Office is situated on the ground floor in the Heuvel shopping mall, next to our grand-café/restaurant Meneer Frits.
- Can I return my tickets?
Tickets for our classical concerts can be rerturned and exchanged for a Credit Voucher valid for 2 years, or exchanged for any other ticket at Muziekgebouw Eindhoven. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office at least three days prior to the concert.
Tickets for non-classical concerts can't be returned. We advise you to use Ticketswap to safely re-sell your tickets. You can use the concert's Facebook event to let people know you have tickets available for re-sale.
- When does a last-minute discount apply?
For people aged 27 and under we offer last-minute tickets at only € 7,50. This applies for a selection of concerts that haven’t been sold out and on the day of the concert only. Click here to see which concerts are included in this offer*. Please make sure to check whether there are seats available, and don’t forget to bring your ID!
- Am I allowed to take pictures during a concert?
You are not allowed to take pictures or (sound) recordings during concerts. We kindly request to turn off your phone during the concert.
- What time does the parking at the Heuvel shopping mall close?
The parking is open 24/7.
- Where and when can I purchase an exit ticket for the parking at the Heuvel shopping mall?
Exit tickets (€ 8,00) can be bought before and after the concert at our cloackroom.
- Are Wheelchair Seats Available?
You can find our wheelchair seats on the online seating plans. Unfortunately, booking a wheelchair seat online is not possible. If you happen to make use of an order form, please specify whether you would like to have a wheelchair seat or a seat with guide dog. Please also provide us with specifications of your wheelchair so we can make sure to arrange a suitable seat for you.
- Can I use gift cards to pay for my tikets?
Muziekgebouw Eindhoven accepts the following gift cards:
- Muziekgebouw Eindhoven gift cards and vouchers
- Theatre & concert voucher (theater & concertbon)
- VVV voucher
- Podium gift card (podium cadeaukaart)
- Vouchers and gift cards from philharmonie zuidnederland (please note that these can only be used for philharmonie zuidnederland concerts)